Sunday, May 26, 2019

Unit 4 - My cover letter

This is example my cover letter to apply Job for that company



LOT 5529, DESA SERI ISKANDAR


JALAN KATI, 33600 KUALA KANGSAR,


PERAK.

22nd January 2019

Kuala Lumpur Pavilion Sdn Bhd,


168 JALAN BUKIT BINTANG,


55100 KUALA LUMPUR.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF TECHNICIAN AIR-CONDITIONING

I am very interested in the vacancy you advertised in the Job Street Web Site for Technician Air-Conditioning position and wish to offer my services.

I am currently completing my training in the Diploma of Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning at Institute Kemahiran Mara (IKMKL). I am very dedicated worker and fast learner. Therefore given opportunity and proper guidance. I am sure to be able to contribute positively towards the success of your company.

Enclosed are my resume and certificates that include my qualifications and experience. I look forward and the possibility of fan an interview at your convenience.

Thank You


Yours Faithfully,


WAN MUHAMMAD FAHMI BIN MOHD NASHIR


Encl.  : Resume


No comments:

Post a Comment